Every church I know wants to communicate better with its members. Until recently the only way to communicate to members was through a bulletin, a newsletter and announcements from stage. However, with online tools that has all changed.
Of course, you can tweet, post to Facebook and Instagram, but still one of the easiest and effective ways to communicate with your church is through blogging.
But what do you write about? What do your people want to know? Well, I may not know what your specific church members want, but I do have an idea of what you can write about. In fact, here’s a list of 27 blog topics for you to use to get you started on blogging with your church.
- How Can I Volunteer?
- What Do We Believe About the Bible?
- Where Does My Tithe Go?
- Your Church’s History
- What’s Communion and Can I Participate?
- Why We Believe What We Believe
- How Your Worship Services Are Created
- Significant Historical Events for Your Church
- Future Church Plans
- Your Church Traditions
- Your Church Liturgical Calendar
- How to Become a Member
- Why Church Membership Matters
- How to Pray for Your Pastor
- How to Share Your Faith
- The Attributes of God
- How Families Can Get the Most Out of Worship
- How to Become a Christian
- How to Determine God’s Will for Your Life
- Recent Baptism Stories
- What’s an Offering?
- What’s a Quiet Time?
- What are the Church’s Goals?
- Does God Always Answer Prayers?
- What do You Offer for Children?
- How Do I know That God is Talking to Me?
- What’s a Small Group and Why Should I Join?