I live and work in the world of design and technology. I used to download and try every piece of software and hardware that came my way. However, I’ve become more deliberate with tools that enter my life.
I run my digital world on three devices, a 2015 15″ MacBook Pro, an iPhone 6s, and a 9.7″ iPad Air 2. I can do about 75% of what I need to do on either one of my iOS devices, however the MacBook Pro is still needed for coding and Adobe CS apps.
This website runs on a self-hosted WordPress install and is hosted on Hostgator Cloud Hosting.
Despite my current job’s requirements, I’m not a big fan of a social media. However, I do use Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Of the three, I’m more apt to use Twitter since it provides the least amount of friction in order to catch up on current events or post content.
- Tweetbot for Twitter
- Airmail for email (Currently using Spark)
Notesfor note-taking (Currently using Bear) Remindersfor to-do lists (Currently using Todoist)
- Fantastical for my calendar
- Google Drive for my files
- Dropbox for files from others
- Hazel for cleaning up my computer
- 1Password for keeping my passwords safe
- Adobe CS for creating things
- Cyberduck for transferring things
aptivfor working out (Currently using Peloton)